Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by KMUnoTag Private Limited, a Private Limited Company also referred as UnoTag (“we”,”us” or “our”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Customer Company’s Information which we collect When a Customer Company indicates interest in our Products, we collect the following information through our sign-up form: full name, email address, company name and phone number.
Technical and usage information When you access our websites or our platform, we collect (i) technical information about your mobile device or computer system, including IP Address and mobile device ID and network information; and (ii) usage statistics about interactions with the Service. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site, including your:
- IP Address
- Domain Server
- Type of Computer/Device
- Web Browser details
- Cookies and automated information collection
When you access our Service, We collect technical information in order to (i) analyze the usage of our sites; (ii) provide a more personalized and targeted experience; and (iii) manage and edit testimonials.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
You can set your web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer or limit the type of cookies you allow. How we intend to use the INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information collected from you in any one or more of the following ways:
- Maintain and Improve our Service.
- Investigate system bugs that impact our ability to provide the required Service to Users.
- Send you updates and technical notices, confirmations, security alerts and messages.
- Respond to your comments and provide customer service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Service and improve and personalize the Service.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your Personal Information private and will not share it with third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal process or court order: or
- Protect our property or rights
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with one or more of the purposes above, we may disclose your data to:
- Other entities within the KMUNOTAG Private Limted group of companies;
- Competent governmental and public authorities, in each case to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests; and
- Third parties that provide services to us, such as system hosting, management, and support; data analysis; facilitation of advertisements; data backup; and data security and storage services;
- Relevant third parties as part of a corporate transaction, such as a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceeding);
- Other third parties as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations and those of any of our affiliates; (e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or those of our affiliates, you, or others; and (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain.
We take your privacy seriously. If you have any questions about this Policy or about privacy at UnoTag, please contact us at email@example.com